Bonita Medical Center promotes health and wellness on every level. We want our patients to feel good about themselves, and we strive to be there for them every step of the way. We provide a safe, sterile, and comforting environment to deliver the best experience and results for our patients.
Bonita Medical Center is a trusted practice for patients who desire an improved appearance but do not desire more invasive cosmetic surgery. We offer several methods of laser skin rejuvenation at our Santa Fe, NM, practice:
- Fractional CO2 Laser. Removing the top layer of the skin reduces the appearance of age spots, hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, acne, and other blemishes. The fractional CO2 laser works to strategically target specific areas of the skin and remove its top layer, allowing for the healthy skin around the affected areas to glow.
The fractional CO2 laser is a more intensive treatment than the Affirm laser, resulting in a longer recovery time. During the healing process, which lasts about a week, patients can expect redness, peeling skin, tenderness, and some discomfort.
- Affirm™ Fractional Laser. The Affirm fractional Laser from Cynosure restores a youthful look to the skin by minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, scarring, uneven skin tone, and redness. Fractional lasers deliver small pulses of laser energy beneath the skin to remove the outermost layers.
The Affirm fractional laser works to stimulate the production of collagen, resulting in a reduction of fine lines and wrinkles for a restored and youthful-looking glow. For increased comfort, the Affirm laser administers a cooling agent during treatment.
- Clear + Brilliant Laser. Safe for all skin types, Clear + Brilliant gently refreshes your skin from the inside out. The laser targets the upper layers of the skin by creating millions of microscopic treatment zones, revealing the younger, healthier looking tissue underneath. Clear + Brilliant restores that youthful glow to your skin without the hassle of more invasive treatments.
- IPL Photofacial. Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) treatments use specific wavelengths to treat discoloration or an uneven appearance to the skin. IPL treatment uses multiple wavelengths to target pigmented areas and depths of the skin specifically. This treatment is very effective for patients who wish to treat lightly damaged skin, eliminate age spots, remove redness, and treat wrinkles and some acne scarring.
- Clear + Brilliant Pelo Laser Hair Removal. The sophisticated pelo laser is revolutionizing the treatment of unwanted hair. Laser energy is delivered quickly in a safe, efficient, and more comfortable way to permanently reduce unwanted hair.
Recovery from Laser Resurfacing
Laser resurfacing is a noninvasive method for achieving excellent results, and recovery from laser treatments is often quick. For your comfort, Bonita Medical Center provides cooling masks to wear after treatment to promote healing. Additional masks can be purchased to wear in the days following treatment.
Laser Skin Resurfacing in Santa Fe, NM
Please contact our practice to learn more about laser skin resurfacing. Under the supervision of Dr. Urig, our experienced team will help to select the treatment that is right for you. We look forward to caring for you.