Micropeels are a popular cosmetic treatment for patients looking for an easy, affordable, effective way to refresh and rejuvenate their skin. Alongside daily skincare regimens, this non-invasive treatment can quickly and successfully treat a wide range of skin conditions. If you are interested in achieving, glowing, healthier and youthful looking skin, a micropeel may be the perfect solution for you!
What is a Micropeel?
The micropeel is the lightest of the chemical peels. Sometimes called a superficial peel, a light chemical peel, or a lunchtime peel, this treatment uses a mildly acidic solution to exfoliate the outermost layer of the skin. These effective glycolic-based formulas stimulate the regrowth of healthy dermal cells to improve your skins texture, color, and overall appearance.
Our patients enjoy all the benefits of micropeels, including
- Softer skin
- More even skin tone
- Exfoliated and brightened skin
- Smoother, more even texture
- Smaller pore size
- A slight lightening of sun spots and age spots
- Softened fine lines and wrinkles
- A fresh, revitalized, and more youthful appearance
The Skinceuticals micropeel is a unique three-step treatment with exceptional results!
- Exfoliate: Dead skin is gently removed through a painless technique called dermaplaning which is similar to shaving.
- Peel: The chemical solution is applied to your skin then carefully and thoroughly rinsed. The peel solution removes the outermost layer of damaged skin, revealing a smooth, fresh and healthier layer of skin beneath the surface.
- Co2 cryogenics: The SkinCeuticals treatment ends with a unique soothing CO2 cryogenic treatment which increases collagen production and new cell growth.
We are excited to offer our patients the latest treatments from the SkinCeuticals line. Their best-selling, advanced skincare treatments combine the best of science and nature to restore and revitalize your skin. Their custom formulas are highly effective at treating a wide range of complexion problems, such as dry skin, wrinkles, sun damage, acne, and more!
For more information about micropeels and other cosmetic treatments, please call our practice in Santa Fe, NM. A member of our friendly team will be happy to schedule a complimentary consultation with our skilled skin care specialist to answer any additional questions you might have about our cosmetic services.