The entire Bonita Medical Center team is excited to resume both emergency and elective treatments again and fulfill your oral health needs. We are scheduling appointments now.
Our Doors Are Open
For Our Community
We are now scheduling appointments. If you need oral surgery care, our team is here for you.
If you cannot visit the office, we are offering online video consultations for you to be evaluated by a specialist.
Keeping You Safe
We are taking additional measures to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while our office remains open.
Our Commitment to Health & Safety
Our practice takes every precaution to keep patients and staff safe and healthy. While we have always adhered to and exceeded the standards for decontamination set by OSHA, we are going one step further and incorporating the latest CDC guidelines.
The Measures We Are Taking To Protect Our Patients
As an oral surgery office, we have always followed OSHA guidelines for infection control. Because your health and safety is of the utmost importance, we are implementing extra precautions to further protect our patients and staff.
Listed below are additional protocols implemented to further protect your health and safety:
- Scheduling our patients in compliance with our state mandate by giving extra time per patient that will allow for proper disinfection.
- Minimizing the number of patients in our waiting room at any one given time and practicing safe social distancing in that space.
- Wiping down the waiting room prior to each patient arrival.
- Checking each patient’s temperature upon arrival at our office.
- Screening all patients by filling out the online questionnaire provided by OMSNIC.
- All areas are sprayed and wiped down with a Cavicide wipe, as approved by the CDC.
- Patients are required to wear a mask when arriving for their appointment. If you do not have a mask one will be provided.
- When checking in and checking out, we have provided multiple hand washing and sanitizing stations.
How We Are Protecting the Safety of Our Staff & Doctors
We are taking additional steps toward ensuring the safety of our staff.
- Staff members wash their hands upon entering our building and at the start of each day have their temperature taken by a member of our team.
- The OMSNIC questionnaire form is used to screen for any COVID symptoms or potential past exposers to keep staff and patients safe.
- Staff members are using N95 masks in surgery, as well as using face shields, gloves, and gowns.
- A CAPR filtration system is being used for the doctor and staff during surgery.
If you or someone in your household has a cough or flu-like symptoms, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment to protect the health of our doctors and staff.
For questions or clarification about these measures, please contact us at 505.988.2121.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call our office to schedule an appointment for any procedure.