BOTOX treatment allows select facial muscles to relax, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This popular and minimally invasive cosmetic solution achieves the look of a smoother complexion around the eyes and eyebrows, and on the forehead. BOTOX is an FDA-approved method to restore that youthful and refreshed look we all strive for.
Benefits of BOTOX
After trying BOTOX, many patients enjoy the following benefits:
- Simple. BOTOX is a quick and easy procedure that usually lasts for just a few minutes. After the procedure, you can resume your normal activities immediately — no downtime required! Side effects tend to be minimal and can include light bruising or swelling, which tend to resolve after a few hours.
- Minor discomfort. BOTOX needles are very small and provide minimal discomfort. For our patients who are still nervous before their procedure, we offer local numbing treatments to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
- Effective and customizable. BOTOX is temporary, lasting between three and six months. It’s also customizable. As your face naturally changes with age, you can personalize your BOTOX treatment to suit your specific taste.
BOTOX in Santa Fe, NM
Bonita Medical Center provides safe and effective BOTOX treatments in our Santa Fe, NM, practice. If you are considering BOTOX or another cosmetic service, we encourage you to give our office a call to learn more or to schedule an appointment.
As we age, the elasticity of our skin naturally diminishes, and wrinkles and frown lines can appear. Lifestyle and environmental factors, including stress, climate, and smoking, can accelerate this process. We are proud to provide a number of minimally invasive cosmetic treatments at Bonita Medical Center that are proven to help provide a smoother, more youthful appearance, including treatment with dermal fillers such as JUVEDERM®, Vollure®, Voluma®, and Volbella. Treatment with dermal fillers is nonsurgical and offers very fast, visible results with minimal recovery time.
During your initial consultation, we will discuss your preferences and customize a treatment plan that is just right to address your goals.
Benefits of Facial Fillers
After receiving facial fillers with our experienced and gentle team, you may enjoy the following benefits:
- A reduction in the appearance of wrinkles
- A smoothing out of scar depressions in the skin
- Plumper lips and other areas of the face that require rejuvenation
Our facial fillers include safe, natural substances such as collagen and hyaluronic acid that are used to gently enhance your youthful look. The procedure is simple and quick and offers immediate results and very little to no downtime. Minor aftereffects may include minor itching and/or tenderness at the injection site and possibly minimal bruising that will resolve within a few days. We use very tiny needles, and you can rest assured that your facial filler experience with us will be as gentle and comfortable as possible.
Facial Fillers in Santa Fe, NM
We love to help our patients feel more self-confident with tailored, comfortable, nonsurgical cosmetic procedures. Your procedure will be performed in a safe and sanitary setting by our highly experienced and compassionate clinical team. If you are considering facial fillers or another cosmetic service, or if you have any questions about the oral surgery or cosmetic services we provide, please feel free to contact us to schedule a consultation. We look forward to caring for you at Bonita Medical Center.